Saturday 16 April 2011

Randomness~

Because of the extremely hard video presentation for IT idiot like me..
Thus im forced to ask for someone's professional opinion to get my assignment done.. 
Okay la its more like the someone is gonna done all the hard work for me =P   (thats what i thought in the noon when i came to his house...)

But now its ady 4 o'clock in the morning.. 
N im all alone here stuck in his house, cuz my assignment still hasnt done, which is gonna due on the same day at 8pm >.<" 
Why am i all alone here?? 
Bcuz the someone is now watching football match with his buddies.. n left his lovely gf at home with her extremely important assignment hanging halfway undone T.T 

Wondering why guys love football march that much when they are ady tired in both mentally n physically, n yet they still must out for the matches @.@ 
Okay la im not complaining about him now.. 
Since he is doing his best to help me out with the video.. n so far the outcome of the video is quite nice.. 
Its just that im abit worried about the on-time submission of my assignment by tonight.. Hopefully im able to submit it on time, dont really wish to get my marks deducted due to the late submission, which is quite a waste if it happens. *keep my fingers crossed!*








No comments:

Post a Comment