Monday 9 May 2011

='(

Im missing u! very very much! 
Are u feeling the same way as i do? I guess not..
To prevent myself from telling u how do i feel for the whole day, i can only choose to write it down here.
From yesterday until now, i just can't stop myself from thinking of u n our conversation of the night..
I kept looking back at that conversation, n now i can memorize every single words of that already..
Tears keep on dropping throughout the whole day.. 
I can't focus on my work.. I don't feel like doing anything but keep thinking of us.. 
All those memories and every single corner of the house keep reminding me of ur presence.. 
How i wish i could wipe off everything.. Every single pieces of our memories are killing me slowly.. 
Im feeling so weak now, keep on crying.. Im not like me anymore..
I thought im always a tough girl and will be tough enough to face all these.. 
But the fact is that im just an ordinary girl who is helpless and feeling lost when comes to relationship.. I really don't like myself to be like this..
One thing to be glad is that ching doesn't notice any changes of me.. And i managed to keep my tears off when she is around.. =)



Day 1: nothing has done but keep dropping tears.. not doing good enough.. hopes tmr will has abit of improvement.. my life still goes on! gambateh!

4 comments:

  1. he doesnt deserve your tears

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emmm, my bad for only knew your recent news through your blog and this is the very 1st time that i view your blog, =P. Open yourself to all your jimuis and i trusted that is better than you face it all alone. It doesn't mean you are weak or you are unable to face it yourself, it's just the best way it goes, we all need you too to be our listener when we are hurt. Keep your emo for temporary, smile for permanently. And I seriously missed your smile, =). And last but not least, I can be your jimuis too if you want, okokokokokok???

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanx la buddies! thanx for always be by my side.. i know u guys are quite worried bout me.. yea im not doing okay now.. but im getting better each day.. although i still need plenty of time to heal.. but no worries im still eating and sleeping everyday XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. darling!be strong!wipes off your tears..because if he is not the one,he doesnt deserve your love and tears..ga yao ga yao~

    ReplyDelete